Prices change after 31 March – click here to buy tickets
Our Family Pass is terrific value for money, with Site Entry for two adults and up to six children.
Please note: all ticket purchases are subject to our Conditions of Sale.
- All Site Entry passes are valid for daytime entry for two consecutive days
- A visitor guide with a map of the Site
- A 40 minute guided walking tour—a great introduction to Port Arthur, its people and its past
- A 25 minute harbour cruise on the MV Marana
- Access to more than 30 historic buildings, ruins, gardens and restored houses on the Site
- Fun, interactive experiences for all ages in the Visitor Centre, including the Lottery of Life, as well as our Museum and Convict Study Centre in the Asylum building
- Access to the Convict Water Supply Trail, and the Dockyard
- Shuttle buggy service for people with restricted mobility available between 10am and 3pm daily. An extended service is offered during summer