- All Site Entry passes are valid for daytime entry for two consecutive days
- A visitor guide with a map of the Site
- A 40 minute guided walking tour—a great introduction to Port Arthur, its people and its past
- A 25 minute harbour cruise on the MV Marana
- Access to more than 30 historic buildings, ruins, gardens and restored houses on the Site
- Fun, interactive experiences for all ages including the Lottery of Life, as well as our Museum and Convict Study Centre in the Asylum building
- Access to the Convict Water Supply Trail, and the Dockyard
- Shuttle buggy service for people with restricted mobility available between 10am and 3pm daily with an extended service is offered during summer
Our Family Pass is terrific value for money, with Site Entry for two adults and up to six children.
Please note: all ticket purchases are subject to our Conditions of Sale.