Request for Quotes
Cold Beverage Supply Contract: PORT ARTHUR HISTORIC SITE
The Port Arthur Historic Site Management Authority (PAHSMA) invites tenders from suitably qualified and experienced companies for a five (5) year cold beverages supply contract for the Port Arthur Historic Site, Tasmania. The successful supplier will demonstrate:
- An ability to meet demand at the required frequency and as per the Services Brief, including assurance of single serve drinks and two (2) post-mix units within supply;
- Understanding of the requirements and expectations of working at the subject site, being both a place of heritage significance and an operational tourist site; and
- Availability and continuity of service.
The anticipated contract commencement date is 5 August 2019. Details of the services required, evaluation criteria, terms and conditions, and submission requirements are outlined in the Services Brief and the Request for Quotation (RFQ):
- Supplier Services Brief – Cold Beverages Port Arthur Historic Site 2019
- Request for Quotation – Cold Beverage Supply 2019
The successful supplier will be engaged for a contract term of five years from the commencement date, with the potential for an additional one (1) year extension.
For more information please contact Ben Bate 03 6251 2331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for RFQ submission is 2pm, AEST, 26 June 2019.