Every site entry ticket to Port Arthur Historic Site is valid for two consecutive days allowing you plenty of time explore and enjoy Port Arthur’s many sites, tours and activities including:
- entry to the Port Arthur Gallery, which includes interactive exhibits and displays that tell the story of the Port Arthur Historic Site and its people;
- a self-guided Port Arthur Audio Experience;
- a 20-minute Harbour Cruise;
- complimentary site talks at key locations throughout the day;
- access to more than 30 historic buildings, ruins, restored houses, heritage gardens and walking trails.
A courtesy shuttle service is available for people with restricted mobility (available between 10:30am and 3:30pm each day, with an extended service offered during summer).
SITE ENTRY TICKET PRICES
All ticket purchases are subject to our Conditions of Ticket Purchase and Entry.
Proceeds from admission fees contribute to the ongoing conservation, interpretation and development of the Port Arthur Historic Sites. Click here to learn more about how you can help.
Additional guided tours are available for anyone seeking a more in-depth look around the convict ruins and their stories with the Convict tour, Commandant’s tour, Escape from Port Arthur tour and the ever-popular Isle of the Dead. Click here for more information about tickets and tours.