Departs Brooke Street Pier at 8:00am every Sunday from 30 December 2018.*
This scenic cruise from Hobart’s waterfront to Port Arthur will give you taste of what it would have been like for convicts sailing the high seas. Get up close to stunning sea cliffs, famous big wave surf breaks and marine wildlife as the Captain’s commentary highlights the natural and cultural history of what was one of the colony’s busiest trade routes.
To book your ticket visit the Port Arthur desk at Brooke Street Pier (open 10-6pm daily); or phone (03) 6269 7990 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cruise departs Brooke Street Pier at 8:00am
- Arrive Port Arthur 10:45am
- Gray Line coach departure from Port Arthur 3:30pm
- Return to Brooke Street Pier at 5:00pm
Your tour includes morning tea on board the cruise, site entry to Port Arthur Historic Site, as well as a $20 lunch voucher that can be redeemed at the Port Arthur cafe.
* Please note that the cruise is subject to weather conditions – we will contact you if any changes need to be made to your tour. For any enquiries please contact the Port Arthur desk at Brooke Street Pier on (03) 6269 7990 or by email at email@example.com.