Inside the Visitor Centre you will find the Tasmanian Visitor Information Network desk (TVIN) for Port Arthur and Tasman Region. The TVIN’s are nationally accredited Visitor Information Centres located around the state, and are identifiable by the yellow i symbol.
A range of brochures from local and statewide operators is available, as well as more general Tasmanian travel publications.
Contact the desk on (03) 6251 2371 for:
- Free information and itinerary planning;
- Maps and directional information;
- Information and booking services for accommodation and tours;
- Information on attractions, events, retail outlets and local services;
- Information on road conditions and transport options;
- Unbiased local knowledge
Information staff can also advise you on the travelling app “appngo”, to help as you travel around the state. Download this free app for information on:
For more information on the TVIN’s, see the website www.startwithi.com.au , and when you are in Port Arthur, don’t hesitate to ask us – we’re here to help you.