- Quality printed visitor guide with a map of the Site (available in English, French, German, Chinese or Japanese)
- Fun, interactive experiences for all ages in the Visitor Centre, including the Lottery of Life, as well as our Museum and Convict Study Centre in the Asylum building
- Access to the Convict Water Supply Trail, the Dockyard and the Coal Mines Historic Site at Saltwater River
- Shuttle buggy service for people with restricted mobility available between 9.30am and 3.30pm daily
- All Experience Passes are valid for two consecutive days, so no matter which pass you choose, there is no need to rush.
You will receive a lunch voucher and a voucher each for morning and afternoon tea. These vouchers are valid at either the Museum Coffee Shop or the Port Café.
- Lunch may include
- A bowl of soup; and
- Your choice of a pie, toasted sandwich, salad sandwich or salad roll; and
- A slice; and
- Tea, coffee, soft drink or juice.
Morning or afternoon tea may include one of the following:
- A slice
- Scones with jam and cream
- Toasted sandwich;
- Served with your choice of tea, coffee, soft drink or juice
Our friendly staff are here to ensure your visit is enjoyable, so please do not hesitate to ask them for any assistance.
Combine your Gold Pass with our After Dark pass to enjoy a meal at Felons Bistro and our famous Ghost Tour.
Book accommodation nearby – there is a good choice. Visit the Tasman Region website www.tasmanregion.com.au for details and online bookings, or see our Visitor Information Desk on arrival – our staff will be happy to advise and assist with bookings.
$100 adult, $95 concession, $77 child