- Quality printed visitor guide with a map of the Site (available in English, French, German, Chinese or Japanese)
- Fun, interactive experiences for all ages in the Visitor Centre, including the Lottery of Life, as well as our Museum and Convict Study Centre in the Asylum building
- Access to the Convict Water Supply Trail, the Dockyard and the Coal Mines Historic Site at Saltwater River
- Shuttle buggy service for people with restricted mobility available between 9.30am and 3.30pm daily
- All Experience Passes are valid for two consecutive days, so no matter which pass you choose, there is no need to rush
You will receive a lunch voucher which is valid at either the Museum Coffee Shop or the Port Café.
Lunch may include
- A bowl of soup; and
- Your choice of a pie, toasted sandwich, salad sandwich or salad roll; and
- A slice; and
- Tea, coffee, soft drink or juice.
Decide on either the Isle of the Dead Cemetery Tour or the Point Puer Boys' Prison Tour. Check the tour pages for full details and ensure that you allow time for your selected tour.
$70 adult, $65 concession, $50 child